In 2015 May You Have Enough…
2014 was a pretty rough ride for an awful lot of us. As I look ahead into 2015 and all the possibilities out there for all of us, I am reminded of a story I heard a while back about “enough”. I’m not going to retell it here. You can find the version I first heard here.
Here is what I hope you each have enough of in the coming year:
- I wish you enough love to spur you on to be your best.
- I wish you enough adversity to help you better appreciate the good things that come your way.
- I wish you enough faith in yourself to give you the courage to do what you know is right instead of what is most expedient or what “everyone else” is doing.
- I wish you enough challenges to keep your life interesting.
- I wish you enough compassion to make an effort to help someone else whenever you can.
- I wish you enough friends to make your life merry.
- I wish you enough quiet time to allow you the opportunity to look inside and get to know yourself.
- I wish you enough wisdom to know when to speak and when to listen.
- I wish you enough courage to follow your dreams, no matter what anyone else thinks of them.
- I wish you enough health and happiness to let you appreciate all you have.
- I wish you enough comfort in your times of trial and sadness.
- I wish you enough of an open heart and mind to embrace life and the people around you.
Happy New Year everyone!